Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THE TAG ! !

What is a very interesting fact about you?
I just came to the Lord and was baptized 2 weeks ago.

What are two things in this world that you love very much?
Jesus, and my family.

What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken Taquitos.

Who is your favorite movie/book character?
Tally Youngblood, and Aiya Phoosay (I think that's how you spell it). Dan and Amy Cahill from 39 Clues. Friz Mazuno from Extras. And Percy Jackson from The Olympian books.

What is your favorite color?
Green, Blue, Maroon, and Oak.
Are you random?
I would say I am.

Do you have a totem animal?
Nope. Not even sure what one is.

How many people follow your main blog?
Two.

What is your favorite animal?
Dogs and Monkeys.

Downhill or Cross-Country skiing?
Total Downhill, non-stop. Whoopee!

Soda or water?
Soda.
Weekends vs. School days?
Weekends; my Dad is home.
Trees or flowers?
Like them both.

REGULAR QUESTIONS

What is your favorite movie?
Depends on my mood.

What is your favorite book?
The Bible, Fiction books, Sci-fi, futeristic, and fantasy.
How long have you been on blogger for?
June 2008

Now I get to tag someone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad you finally did it!
Meg